Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment
The Neutrogena visibly clear light therapy is a clinically proven, effective acne removal treatment technology used by dermatologists for over a decade. The energy from red and blue lights gently filters through the skin and has been scientifically proven to target acne-causing bacteria, reducing the appearance of spots and breakouts. Blue light targets acne-causing bacteria while red light penetrates deeper to reduce inflammation.
1. Before using the device for the first time, remove the pull-tab on the back of the device.
2. Wash and dry the treatment area. Lightly place the head of the device over the treatment area so it makes contact with your skin.
3. Press and hold the power button until it beeps once to begin your treatment. Each treatment lasts for 2 minutes. Use 3 times per day per treatment area.
4. The device will turn off automatically after 2 minutes and will beep twice to let you know the treatment is over.
- It targets and treats acne spots fast
- On-the-go 2 minutes clinically proven acne spot treatment
- Enhanced technology that brings acne light therapy into your home
- Chemical and UV-free