Tisserand Aromatherapy Aroma Spa Diffuser – Aroma Spa Diffuser with UK PLUG
Create a delicate and fragrant atmosphere to suit your every mood with our Aroma Spa Diffuser. This modern aromatherapy diffuser combines an elegant lightweight design with all the benefits of ultrasonic aroma technology for a fine and silent mist that envelops a room. When switched on, the ultrasonic dif-fuser begins to vibrate water molecules at a specific frequency. This causes the water to heat up, produc-ing steam with tiny bubbles. The essential oil is heated in the water reservoir and, as the steam begins to rise, the ultrasound breaks the bubbles apart to form an incredibly fine vapour. Our Aroma Spa Diffuser also combines the benefits of aromatherapy with chromotherapy through gentle variations of soft col-oured light.
How to use
Touch the Mist button once for a short time until a green light comes on at intervals (30 seconds of diffu-sion followed by 30 seconds of pause before the cycle restarts). Press the Mist button a second time and the green light will turn red, indicating that the mist will be continuously diffused. When you press the Mist button a third time, the mist will stop being diffused and the light will turn off. It is possible to stop diffusion and lighting at any time by keeping the Mist button depressed.
Why choose this product?
- Diffusion control
- Soft mood lighting control
- Water level indicator
- Compact size (100ml water capacity)
- Perfect aroma mist â€“ add essential oils to water to de-liver a steady amount of fine fragranced mist to suit your mood
- 4-5 hours’ continuous mist mode
- Automatic shut-down when diffuser runs out of water
- Ultra-quiet for maximum comfort, especially at night
- Use with Tisserand Aromatherapy pure essential oils or our pre-blended vaporising oils
- Do not place the diffuser on a sloping or unstable piece of furniture as it may fall and break or cause injuries.
- If you detect a burning smell, or other signs indicating that the diffuser may be malfunctioning, immediately turn of the main and unplug the diffuser. Wait until the burning smell has disappeared and contact your retailer.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify the diffuser in any way, as this will invalidate your 2 year guarantee.
- Do not bend, twist or pull the cord as this may cause damage and could present a fire hazard.
- Do not place heavy objects on the diffus-er.
- Do not expose the appliance to high temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of chil-dren.
- Do not submerge in water.
- Do not spill any essential oils over the outside of the diffuser.
- Do not use the diffuser in a smoky, damp or dusty place, or somewhere where there are strong vibrations (from music, etc.)
- Keep away from naked flames.
- Only use tap wa-ter. Do not use distilled water.
- Do not use chemical fragrances. Use only 100% natural essential oils.
- Do not add more than 8 drops of essential oil to the appliance. Excess essential oil could damage the diffuser.