Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment 75ml
Taxes incluses. Frais de port calculés à la caisse.
- The perfect companion to the original classic. Soothing emollients smooth and soften rough, weather-exposed skin. Signs of dryness and cracking are reversed so hands look and feel soft and touchable.
- No greasy residue. Suitable for all skin types.
- Created in 1930 by 'Elizabeth Arden' to soothe skin, 8Hour' Cream Skin Protectant became an instant and overwhelming success. What made it so effective is a combination of petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy in one of its first cosmetic uses, and vitamin E
- The apricot coloured balm was so beneficial to her clients, Miss Arden used it to soothe her famous thoroughbred horses' legs. Even its name came about thanks to a remarkable performance - a loyal client used it to treat her child's skinned knee and eight hours later the skin was all better.
- How to use Step One - Apply liberally as often as necessary.