Charlotte Tilbury + Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth Healthy Happy Lip & Cheek Glow
Taxes incluses. Frais de port calculés à la caisse.
- Capture the youthful, soft-focus light of Parkinson's lens, encased in the dreamy glamour of vintage Hollywood.
- the Colour of Youth blusher as part of the Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson collection. It is the colour of love, youth and happiness, inspired by the love story of Norman Parkinson and his wife Wenda. It bottles the delicate, rosy hue you see in young, innocent and fresh cheeks - paint the youth back into your skin with this pretty pink that works with all skin tones.
- Berry Flux Vita increases Hyaluronic Acid to moisturise the skin, protecting the epidermis from dehydration. Microfine pigment technology ensures high colour performance and a long-lasting finish. It's creamy, blendable, weightless, hydrating glamour on the go.
- For a youthful blush of colour, apply to the apples of the cheeks with your fingertips, patting it in in circular motions. Apply to the lips with your fingers and blend, for easy natural colour.
- PHOTO CREDITS: CLOTHES IN THE SUN, MAY 1956. Editor: Audrey Withers, Model: Wenda Parkinson. Shot on Pigeon Point, Tobago by Norman Parkinson.